I’m Don Sadler
If you’re searching for a freelance financial or business writer, look no further. My name is Don Sadler and I have specialized in financial and business writing for nearly 40 years.
After working in financial and business publishing for 24 years, I struck out on my own in 2009 as a full-time freelance financial and business writer. These are two niches where practical experience is essential.
I Speak the language of the CEO
You need a freelance business writer who understands the nuances involved in communicating with executives and entrepreneurs. One who knows how to “speak the language” and is comfortable interviewing a small business owner or a Fortune 500 CEO.
And you need a freelance financial writer who knows the difference between a Roth and traditional IRA, or a defined benefit and defined contribution retirement plan. You don’t have the time or money for on-the-job freelance writer training.
I understand niche markets
I’m able to grasp niche markets quickly and write high-quality content targeted specifically to these industries. Throughout my career, I’ve written content in numerous niche industries:
- Medical and dental practices
- Automobile dealerships
- Construction and contractors
- Nonprofit organizations
- Insurance, finance and accounting
- E-commerce and online retail
- Qualified retirement plans
- Commercial finance
- M&A and business valuation
- Financial advisors and RIAs
I’ve covered virtually any financial topic you can name, with a particular concentration in taxes and accounting. Other financial areas I specialize in:
- Qualified retirement plans, from both the participant and provider-trustee sides
- Personal financial and retirement planning
- Sophisticated trust and estate planning for affluent clients
- Investing and portfolio management
- All types of insurance including life, disability, health and P&C